Friday, August 29, 2008

I love second grader's writing...let me share some...
Concerning Michael Phelps (we've been doing a unit on the Olympics)
1. I like swiming because i also whant to be like him. actually im not good at swiming.
2. I like swimming and you like swimming! so I like you very much!
3. I like Michael because He have 14 gold! medals! grat swimmer of world but? I don't no.

Concerning Yao Ming (yay unit on the Olympics)
1. Yao Ming is RILY TALL! in fact he's mom and dad was the tallest people in China wen he was born. Yao Ming is 28 years old and he's still rilly tall. I meen he is 28 years old but he's still good... I bete that he loves he's job.

Spelling Word Sentences
1. When pharaoh die he get in the pyramid.
2. Believe he, she's angry.
3. The mountain is big of the land.
4. Sweet means sugar.
5. I will not against the rule even if I don't what to.
6. I went to grandma and grandpa's hose and it snowed so we made a snowmen.
7. My mom is very sweet.
8. Clifford lives in a red barn.
9. I don't like chocolate because when I eat many then my teeth will be black!
10. I am doing to my dad, mom the respect.
11. I like Qingdao because I can be Miss. Keller's class!
12. I want to go to Beijing so I can see the swimminger!
13. I can't smell the air.
14. Everything breathes air everything.
15. Sometimes we all cry.
16. Smell Brnadon's armpit, it smells gross.
17. My mom likes lattes a lot.
Those are the ones that made me laugh. I love my kids. I hope you enjoyed these too.

No comments: