Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hurting

I need your thoughts right now. During the past week I have found out that my grandmother is in the hospital in pain because she has lesions/cysts on an area where she previously had cancer. I also found out that my great-aunt Theona...who has always been like a grandma to me...is taking a tunr for the worse in a losing battle against cancer. I know you all know that these are tough things to deal with no matter where you are, but I'm not quite sure what to do half-way across the world. I'm trying to continue as normally as possible, but it has been hard not to think about these things and when I do think about them I am suddenly in tears. Please be thinking.
And can you please do me a favor? I would love to have you all comment on my blog, but for security reasons...please don't. If you would like to respond to something I wrote, please send your response to my email so that Mom can make sure it is ok to send it on to me first. Thank you so much!
I love you all and I miss you so much!

No comments: