Thursday, September 25, 2008

International Day

So, each year our school has an International Day. This day is meant to celebrate all of the different cultures and countries represented in our school. Students and teachers dress up in native costumes or clothing that "represents" their culture, we eat a lot of food, and we play games. I figured I would just use this blog to share some of my favorite pictures with you.

Here is Alice being goofy. This was her first day with me as a teacher. :)

So, most of my class decided to crawl under my desk to have their picture taken. So here is Hannah, Phoenix, and Christina.

David and Paul...

David and Tae Yoon...



One of two Americans in second grade...She is doing a Mardi Gras-Chinese combination. It was actually really cute.


Learning the limbo...In Korean dresses...


Learning something like a square dance...


Chinese Games...

No comments: